Synchronize your Clock
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Neos requires a synchronized computer clock for many operations, including:
- Logging In
- Joining Sessions
- Loading Assets
- Sending Messages
Even a small synchronization drift can cause issues.
Checking your clock sync
- Visit Time.is.
- The top left of this site will show how out of sync your clock is.
To re-sync your clock
To fix this:
- Right click your clock in your system tray and right click it.
- Select "Adjust Date/Time".
- Ensure "Set the time automatically" is turned on.
- Ensure your time zone is set correctly.
- Under "Synchronize your clock" press the "Sync Now" button.
- Restart Neos.