Clear your database
Jump to navigation Jump to search
If all else fails, you'll need to clear your database.
Only do this if
- You've tried everything else.
- You've tried speaking to the community in the Discord.
- You understand the consequences.
- You're not doing this regularly.
- May lead to data loss including:
- Wiping your Local Home
- Resetting your Settings
- Deleting anything not successfully synced to the Neos Cloud
- Will require you to login again
- Will reset your Neos Machine ID
- Will require you to do the Metaverse Training Center tutorial again. (This can be skipped by using the
-SkipIntroTutorialcommand line argument.
- Push Windows Key + R.
- Type/Copy this
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\into the Run box that appears.
- Press Enter or the Ok button.
- If you want to you can copy or backup the "Solirax" folder, but this is not required.
- Delete the "Solirax" folder.
- Restart Neos.
Regularly doing this?
You should NOT be doing this regularly. If you are needing to, please ask in the discord or open a bug on our issue tracker. This is NOT normal and represents a problem that we'd like to resolve.