Release Notes: 0.7.17.28867
New semimajor update 0.7.17.28867, introducing new World Browser/search UI!
- New World Browsing and Searching UI! Go to Places -> Browse Worlds. This lets you browse submitted worlds easily, view information about them, search them by tags or author and sort them by various parameters.
- World Edit dialog now lets you provide a description and tags (comma separated). All worlds have had their tags auto-generated from name, but for best results update your worlds with adequate tags
- Added AutoOptimizeAvatars property to CommonAvatarBuilder. Turning this on will do some quick basic optimizations when they're spawned - packing improperly hidden LogiX nodes and removing bone colliders. This only affects the auto-spawned avatar when the user joins
- Added "Edit" option for the Mesh Gun to quickly access the inspector for the currently loaded mesh orb (at request from Bom "Bitman" bomb )
- Optimized API server submission generation to increase general responsiveness
- Added world/item searching to the API server
- Added Demultiplexer node
- Multiplexer now outputs the current number of inputs (on request from Bom "Bitman" bomb )
- Fixed Shift+Enter for newline not working with the virtual keyboard (thanks to @MR-Alex for pointing this out)
- Removed memory allocations when releasing grabbed items (should reduce GC churn a bit)
- Fixed Multiplex and other variable-input/output nodes getting corrupted when plugging inputs to them which force them into a different overload while they have non-default number of inputs/outputs (thanks to Bom "Bitman" bomb for pointing this out)
- Various small bugfixes