Release Notes: 0.7.13.40471
- Added button "Bake Mesh" for procedural meshes. This bakes the mesh into a static asset and replaces all references in the world
- Point Cluster Mesh now supports using a texture for the point generation, with intensity and alpha clipping. It also allows scale the range along each axis.
- Added ControllerDiagnostic tooltip, which prints out all raw data coming from your controller
- You can now open/close dash, world switcher, inventory and so on by pressing the X/A button on Touch or A button on Knuckles without doing the near-the-head gesture
- You can now override the repositionable status on any tooltip (e.g. make your custom Developer Tooltip repositionable)
- Some bugfixes to the ScaleObject (hopefully fixing rescaling when another user grabs it)
- Fixed exceptions during user status update on the cloud server in certain situations