Release Notes: 0.7.14.7113
New build with lots of physical locomotion goodies! 0.7.14.7113
- CharacterForceField - applies various types of forces to characters - impulses, constant forces, constant velocities, directional, radial, very fancy
- CharacterTeleporter - teleports the character on entry to another location, transfers position, rotation, scale, velocity between "portals", can teleport to random point, can filter teleport trigger based on character walking direction. Also very fancy
- CharacterParenter - parents (and unparents) the player on collision or while he's inside the trigger. Can filter when the character is on the ground or based on a vertical alignment. Somewhat less fancy.
- PhysicalLocomotion module now has MakeGravityCharacterLocal property, this will ensure that gravity direction is always in character's coordinate space. On by default.
- Also added AutoAlignVerticalWithGravitySpeed field. When larger than zero, it'll align the character's rotation with gravity. Useful when transitioning to walk/jump from zero-G
- Also ManualAlignVerticalWithGravitySpeed, this is triggered by holding the jump button on the controller with three axis rotation
- Added AirDecelerationSpeed, which will decelerate you by holding jump in mid-air
- GripOnHold is now default for easier gripping
- GripRadius is now scaled appropriately with the character on the PhysicalLocomotion
- LightOrb now has options to filter physical/remote touch on toggle (useful when used as a toggle for setups)
- You now need to double press the "Destroy selected" with Developer Tooltip (same as regular destroy)
- Updated SteamVR SDK to 2.2b4 from 2.1.5
- Fixed moving after snapping a Tooltip by sliding it towards you
- Fixed infinite loop in ForeachComponentInParents<T>() function